Here’s the Future Truck, with amazing Technology built in Commercial Trucks
Tata Motors presents the Future of Trucking, with amazing Technologies built into their new Commercial Trucks (cover the Ultra and Prima series)
Trucks that are Curve Ahead – brought to you today by Tata
A well-maintained fleet goes a long way in enhancing productivity and improving your business. Tata Motors has remained at the forefront in bringing technology and innovations in their vehicles and their heavy duty truck come with inbuilt technologies and features that have raised the bar for Trucks all over.
Tata Prima range of trucks offers increased productivity and longer life making the range an indispensable asset for large captive users, miners or transporters.The Tata Prima series is a range of modern cargo tractors and tippers in the premium segment. Prima LX series offers price sensitive customers the right mix of desirable features.The models available are - TATA Prima LX 2528.K, TATA Prima Lx 4623.S, and TATA Prima Lx 5530.S
The Ultra range of international standard Medium heavy commercial vehicles set new benchmarks in India. They are modern next generation MCV range of Tata trucks with modern cabin, best in class payload and a new 4 cylinder turbotron engine for best in class mileage.The Tata Ultra Trucks – come in variants: Tata Ultra Ex 1918.T with multiple deck length options of 20ft, 24ft and 32ft with Sleeper and Non-Sleeper options
They come with:
• Comfortable Seating - Tata trucks come with wider comfortable seats for 3(driver + 2 passengers). The driver seat is 4 way adjustable and all have Integrated headrests and armrests in centre. The seating aims to reduce driver fatigue and enhanced overall driving comfort.
• Suspension for smooth rides and comfort at variable loads - in Front - parabolic leaf with rubber bush; Rear - semi elliptical leaf spring. There are tuned shock absorbers - adjustable to GVW
• Instrument Cluster - New generation multi - display electronic cluster which displays trip kmpl. There are indicators for - fuel, water in fuel, low air pressure, rpm, speed, brake, seat belt, temperature, economy, assistance, time, neutral position etc.
• Chassis - It has the best in class strongest chassis with bolted design for increased modularity which is made from (HSS 800 high strength steel with high tensile strength). The trucks have better frames yielding higher durability, excellent torsional, bending and lateral stiffness, best-in-class ride and handling with front anti roll bar.
• Air Brakes - provide improved and safer stopping, with higher efficiency, reliability and safety. They are maintenance - free as well.
• Lamps - The Head lamp is a new generation stylised clear lens lamp - and the tail lampsare integrated with LED lamps for the first time in a commercial vehicle
• Tyres - Tubeless tyres which provide better torque on wheel, 55% longer life and less rolling resistance –giving better fuel economy.
• Steering - The Power steering provides stability at high speed, and its tilt & telescopic feature makes it suitable for any driver.
• World Class cabin –The aesthetically designed cabin is hydraulic and 45 - degree tiltable which gives easier engine access, lesser downtime, easier maintenance. The Dash-mounted gear level, Utility pockets on the head box, Foldable arm rest with storage box, bottle holder add comfort and the hook to hang coat, case for goggles, utilitarian head box provides comfort features for the first time in this class of vehicle. It has passedthe pendulum test for safety and has grab handles for easy ingress/egress